Payment Method

Full registration fee covers the conference package, which includes:

• 8-10 minutes presentation slot
• Technical support
• Program e-book
• Engagement with audience
• Access to other parallel slots
• E-certificate for presenter
• Evaluation by panel of experts
• Conference abstract e-book
• Scopus publication (accepted status)

Accompanying persons: The conference is not offering an accompanying person’s registration fee. Any persons wishing to attend any part of the conference MUST register as a participant.

Presenter/participant needs to pay the Early Bird Rates BEFORE 1 June 2022.


Payment Procedures

For Local Participant (Malaysian)

Payment can be made through:

1. Credit/Debit Card (Online)

  • Browse https://e-com.uum.edu.my/
  • Follow all required steps as instructed.
  • Note: for ‘payment for’ choose ‘other payment’
  • Note: for ‘description’ : key in ‘ICOQSIA2022 (your paper id)

Please print and keep the notification of payment made as proof of payment. Scan and email the proof of payment as soon as possible to the secretariat at icoqsia2022@uum.edu.my. Failure to do so will result in your name being not listed as presenter/participants.

2. Bank Transfer

Transfer should be made to the following account:

Account Name: UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
Account No.: 02093010000010
Bank Name: BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
Please write a remark “REGISTRATION FEE FOR ICOQSIA2022 (your paper id)

Please forward a scanned copy of the Bank Transfer receipt to Secretariat of ICOQSIA 2022 at icoqsia2022@uum.edu.my or by fax to +604-9286309 for us to verify the transaction. Please kindly write down the participant’s name, date and time of the transfer and country and city of origin.

3. Local Cheque

All cheques should be made payable to “BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA“. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Kindly indicate your name, paper id and contact number at the back of the cheque and send it to:

ICOQSIA 2022 Conference Secretariat
School of Quantitative Sciences,
UUM College of Arts & Sciences,
Universiti Utara Malaysia,
06010 UUM Sintok,
Kedah, Malaysia

Kindly note that NO International Cheque will be accepted. For Authors, payment must be made by 15 July 2022 or your article will not be published.

For International Participant

Payment can be made through:

1. Credit/Debit Card (Online)

  • Browse https://e-com.uum.edu.my/
  • Follow all required steps as instructed.
  • Note: for ‘payment for’ choose ‘other payment’
  • Note: for ‘description’ : key in ‘ICOQSIA2022 (your paper id)

Please print and keep the notification of payment made as proof of payment. Scan and email the proof of payment as soon as possible to the secretariat at icoqsia2022@uum.edu.my. You also need to bring the original payment slip during the registration. You are required to show the proof of payment to the secretariat on the registration day of the conference. Failure to do so will result in your name being not listed as presenter/participants.

2. Demand Draft

All Demand Drafts should be made payable to “BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA“. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Kindly indicate your name, paper id and contact number at the back of Demand Draft and send it to:

ICOQSIA 2022 Conference Secretariat
School of Quantitative Sciences,
UUM College of Arts & Sciences,
Universiti Utara Malaysia,
06010 UUM Sintok,
Kedah, Malaysia

3. Telegraphic Transfer

Transfer should be made to the following account:

Account Name: UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
Account No.: 02093010000010
Bank Name: BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
SWIFT CODE: BIMBMYKL

Please include in your payment:

  • The total registration fees; wire transfer fees are the responsibility of the registrant (Registrants are required to bear the processing fee charged by their own bank and a third party agent (if any)).
  • Your organization’s name as it appears in the reference section of your transfer.
  • Please write a remark “REGISTRATION FEE FOR ICOQSIA2022 (your paper id)
  • Please forward a scanned copy of the telegraphic transfer receipt to Secretariat of ICOQSIA 2022 at icoqsia2022@uum.edu.my or by fax to +604-9286309 for us to verify the transaction. Please kindly write down the participant’s name, date and time of the transfer and country and city of origin.

Kindly note that NO International Cheque will be accepted. For Authors, payment must be made by 15 July 2022 or your article will not be published.


Cancellation Policy

Registrations cancelled are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.