- Each participant needs to submit an abstract of their full paper for evaluation before they are allowed to present their paper at the conference.
- Abstracts of the full paper must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts of the full paper must be original and must not have been presented or submitted to any other conferences previously.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 14 March 2022.
- Please use the template provided to prepare your abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by 28 March 2022 for authors to prepare their full paper.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in the template.
- The paper must be written in English with a minimum 4 single-spaced pages and maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
- Any additional page will be charge MYR150 per page.
- Both abstracts and papers must be sent through the following EasyChair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icoqsia2022
- Selection of papers for oral presentation at the conference will be done through double blind review process.
- Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15 July 2022 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
- By submitting a paper to present at the ICOQSIA 2022, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/account/signup
- If you have used EasyChair before, proceed to step 3.
- Please click the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icoqsia2022, and login using your EasyChair account username and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link at the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas.
- Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least three (and up to five) keywords that describe your paper.
- Please enter one keyword per line.
- If more than five keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper.
- The paper must be in MS Word.
- Click ‘Submit’.
Templates provided here have been created to ensure that margin requirement is adequately met. A manuscript should have less than 20% overall similarity. Authors are advised to thoroughly rephrase the similar text and properly cite the original source to avoid plagiarism and copyright violation.
Templates can be downloaded from the following button:
Some users may face trouble downloading files contained in this website, due to security system settings by the internet browser used. Here, we suggest some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
- For Chrome users, please click the [Home] menu before trying to download the file again.
- For Firefox users, you may get a warning from the browser not to download the desired file. Please allow your browser to download the file.
- If the above steps are still not successful, please use the Microsoft Edge browser to download the file.