- The presenter must provide a pre-recorded video of the presentation. Resolution of the video should be of high definition (720p or 1080p).
- The video should be of 8-10 minutes length and a visual image of your face must appear in the video.
- You may refer to this link to create your video presentation https://youtu.be/D8JV3w4TOVw (PowerPoint presentation). You may use any other ways in creating the video as long as the necessary requirements are fulfilled.
- The downloadable video link must be submitted to the Secretariat through email email@example.com with the Subject: ICOQSIA2020 Virtual Presentation – Paper ID by 29th September 2020, together with the following information:
a. Paper title
b. Submission ID
d. Residing country during the conference (for presentation time arrangement purpose)
e. Consent form of video presentation (will be available from website)
- All virtual video presentations will only appear during the scheduled presentation slots.
- The presenter needs to be available during a live Q & A session according to the scheduled slot (8-10 minutes of video presentation and 5 minutes of Q & A). WEBEX video conferencing system will be used for the live session.
- For any Q & A beyond the allocated time, participant may contact the presenter directly for a private discussion.
- Participants may access all available slots during the conference through invitation links, which will be provided by the Secretariat.
- Conference schedule, invitation links and other information will be emailed to all participants.
Self-Preparation for live session
- Please ensure that you have good Wi-Fi connection to ensure smooth virtual presentation.
- It is advisable for the presenters to be in a bright and conducive environment while the presentation is conducted.