Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and its Applications (ICOQSIA) 2020 which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to quantitative sciences.
Theme & Track
The theme of this conference is “Navigating the Future of Quantitative Sciences“. Scopes of paper include the most recent theories, issues and practices among academicians and practitioners in multidisciplinary area that relates to any quantitative methods (but not limited to):
• Control Theory
• Dynamical Systems and Chaos
• Fluid Dynamic
• Fuzzy Theory
• Game Theory
• Graph Theory
• Linear and Multilinear Algebra
• Mathematical Actuary
• Mathematical Engineering
• Mathematical Finance
• Mathematical Models
• Mathematics of Computing
• Number Theory
• Numerical Analysis
• Numerical Methods
• Ordinary Differential Equation
• Partial Differential Equation
• Risk Management
• Business Statistics
• Econometric Modelling
• Multivariate Statistical Techniques
• Non-parametric Statistics
• Probability and Distribution Theory
• Probability and Stochastic Process
• Quality Control
• Robust Statistics
• Statistical Modelling
• Statistical Quality Control & System
• Statistics Education
• Survival Analysis
• Applied Computing
• Applied Game Theory
• Cloud Computing
• Communication Networks and Security
• Data Science
• Decision Support System
• Digital Communication and Online Communities
• Health Sciences
• Information Systems
• Multi Criteria Decision Making
• Optimization Techniques
• Simulation and Modelling
• Supply Chain
• Sustainable Science
• System Dynamics Optimization
- Participants need to submit their abstract/ full papers for evaluation before they are allowed to present their papers at ICOQSIA 2020.
- Please prepare your abstract using the following template: Link to Abstract Template.
- The full paper must be at least 8 pages. Please prepare your full paper using the following template: Link to Full Paper Template
- The full paper must be submitted in English.
- The full paper must be original, have not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and have not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The full paper must be submitted in MS Word through EasyChair System. Please refer to the instruction in SUBMISSION THROUGH EASYCHAIR below.
- In order for the abstract and authors’ names for each paper to be included in the programme and abstract books, at least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15 July 2020. By submitting a paper to present at ICOQSIA 2020, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Submission through Easychair
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/account/signup. If you have used EasyChair before, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Please click the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icoqsia2020, and login using your EasyChair account username and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors. All these fields are mandatory.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas. Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) keywords that describe your paper. Please enter one keyword per line. If more than 5 keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper. The paper must be in MS Word.
- Click ‘Submit’.
All accepted papers will be published in Scopus* indexed or refereed journals (*subject to the journal editorial board).
*Based on ACTIVE Scopus status during the conference date. For example, if the conference is held on August 2020, we will submit the paper to the Publisher with ACTIVE status in the August 2020 Scopus Journal Title List and not the upcoming list.
By registering and presenting at ICOQSIA 2020, Author/ Co-Author/ Participant(s) will be deemed to agree, understand, and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Organizer has the full right to transfer or to change any article to any other ACTIVE SCOPUS journal that seems fit for all conferences WITHOUT Author(s) consent.
- Author(s) must make sure that their articles are original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Otherwise the article will be automatically rejected and no refunds will be granted. Organizer has the right to cancel any article for the journal that does not meet the submission guideline with/without the Author and co-author(s) consent.
- The Publishers have the right to reject any manuscript that does not meet or is not suitable for their journals. In that case, the affected Author(s) will be contacted for several alternative options such as moving the paper for publication with another Publisher, etc.
- Author(s) understand that all articles publication will be sent to SCOPUS-indexed journal based on ACTIVE SCOPUS status during submission date of the article to the journal’s publisher.
- The Organizer has no control over indexing of journal in the SCOPUS database. Therefore, after the submission to the Publisher, we do not take any responsibilities for the indexing coverage of the published articles in the SCOPUS database.
- Author(s) understand perfectly that the publication of the articles will take AT LEAST 9 – 15 months from the conference date. It can be higher than the mentioned duration (more than 15 months) if the queue for publication is long at the Publisher’s side. However, we will try our best to make sure that the publication will take place in the nearest future.
- If the article requires a copyright, the copyright form must be signed and submitted to the Organizer or Publisher.
- Should there be any correction to be made, we will contact all authors through email. Always ensure that the registered email is active. Any no-reply or no-response to the said email will result in publication delay and article rejection.
- Access to the Publisher database will not be provided by the Organizer. Author(s) must use their institution subscription for the access. Hardcopy or softcopy version will never be provided by the Organizer UNLESS the Publisher provided it for FREE.