Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and its Applications (ICOQSIA) 2018 which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to quantitative sciences.
Theme & Track
- Applied Mathematics
- Discrete geometry and topology
- Fuzzy Theory
- Mathematical Computer Sciences
- Mathematical Finance and Actuary
- Mathematical morphology
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Science Computing
- Computational Statistics
- Experimental Design
- Multivariate Statistical Techniques
- Non-parametric Statistics
- Probability and Stochastic Process
- Quality Control
- Robust Statistics
- Statistical Modelling
- Survival Analysis
- Big data and business analytics
- Big data and operational decision making
- Business value of IT
- Decision Theory
- Markov Chain
- Quality management
- Simulation and Modelling
- Supply chain management
- System Dynamics Optimization
Business and Management
- Business Competitiveness, Standards & Sustainability Initiative
- Customer and Consumer Studies
- Disaster Management Institute
- Event Management
- Halal Food and Processing
- Knowledge Science
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Marketing Research
- Occupational Safety
- Operation Excellence
- Product and Brand Management
- Technology and Supply Chain
- Tourism and Hospitality
- and others
Economic and Finance
- Accounting Information Systems
- Development Auditing and Assurance
- Economics and Financial Policy
- Environment and Sustainability
- Political and Economic Risk
- Risk Management
- Strategic and Sustainable Accounting
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food
- Tax and Customs
- Trade and Regional Integration
- and others
Islamic Studies and Law
- International Law
- Islamic Finance and Economics
- Islamic Jerusalem Studies
- Legal and Justice
- Syariah and Islamic Business Law
- Syariah Governance
- and others
- Electirical Engineering
- Electric Drives and Control
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Device and Policy
- Sivil Engineering
- and others
Medical and Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Medical Science
- Health Science
- Public Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ultrasound in Obstetric Emergencies
- and others
Computing and Information Technology
- Accessing and Constructing Digital Information
- Advanced and Smart Digital Opportunities
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Networks and Security
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Science
- Digital Communication and online communities
- Human Centered Computing
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Optical Computing
- and others
Social Sciences and Others
- Advanced Communication
- Asian Studies
- Civic Media
- Creative Humanities, Multimedia and Innovation
- Demoghrapic Study
- Environmental Policy
- Excellent Teachers and Leaders in Education
- Expressive Arts
- Institute of Local Government Studies
- International Business Strategy and Political Economy
- Language and Cross Cultural
- Maritime and Port Management Studies
- Philosophy and Civilisation
- Political Analysis
- Psychotherapy, Correctional & Rehabilitation Volunteerism and Social Care
- Security and Foreign Policy Studies
- State, Human Rights and Democratization Studies
- Urban Planning and Housing
- and others
- Each participant is required to submit a full paper for evaluation through the Easy Chair System by 31 March 2018.
- The paper must be an original work which has not been accepted in any journals or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers must be written in English with a maximum of 8 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices, and conform to standard single-column format as set in the template.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by 31 May 2018 for authors to improve their full paper.
- Selection of papers for oral presentation at the conference will be accomplished via a double-blind review process. Thus, please ensure that the authors’ names are NOT listed in the first submission.
- In order for the abstract to be included in the programme book, at least one author must register and pay the conference fees by 30 April 2018 (Early bird)/ 15 July 2018 (normal price).
- By submitting a paper to be presented at the ICOQSIA 2018, you explicitly agree that you either have secured a fund or shall definitely have a fund, and shall register for the conference.
- All accepted papers will be published in the selected journals, and shall NOT be published in the conference proceeding to avoid the difficulties in preparing the extended version of article which must contains more than 30% changes.
Please prepare your manuscript using the following guidelines:
- Article files should be provided in Microsoft Word format. LaTex files can be used if an accompanying PDF document is provided. PDF as a sole file type is not accepted, a PDF must be accompanied by the source file.
- Articles should be:
- Written between 8 to 12 pages, typed in single column using Times New Roman. This includes all text including references and appendices.
- Maximum pt. font for Title is 14pt.
- Name and affiliation for all authors should be included after title. Insert only corresponding email.
- Maximum is 300 words in total for abstract. Authors should provide appropriate and short keywords (at least 3 words).
- Headings must be concise, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchies of headings. The preferred format is for first level headings to be presented in bold format and subsequent sub-headings to be presented in medium italics.
- Your manuscript should include introduction, previous study (literature review), objectives, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion. However, depending on your content, some of our suggestion can be expanded or reduced.
- Equations should be centered with equation numbers on the right-hand side (flush right).
- Figures, tables, and equations must be inserted in the text and may not be grouped at the end of the paper. If you need to arrange a number of figures, a good tip is to place them in a table, which gives you additional control of the layout
- Cite all Figures/Table/Equations in the text consecutively. The word “Figure” should be spelled out if it is the first word of the sentence
- We suggest that notes or endnotes should be avoided unless necessary. If necessary, it must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in square brackets and listed at the end of the article.
- References can be in any kind of style but make it consistent throughout the paper.
- The final format for camera-ready article will follow the identified Scopus indexed journal published.
Submission through EasyChair
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website. If you have used EasyChair before,skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Log in to the ICOQSIA2018 full paper submission website, using your EasyChair user name and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors. All these fields are mandatory.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas. Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) keywords that describe your paper. Please enter one keyword per line. If more than 5 keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper. The paper must be in PDF format (file extension .pdf).
- Click ‘Submit’.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear in the submitted paper.The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All accepted papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal.